Live-wire in your spyfire.
Kuhl's Spyfire Hooded Down Vest is a real live-wire, whether you're kickin' it in your cowboy boots by the fire or fast-tracking up the Giant Slide Loop in Maine, let this vest keep you warm to the core. Complementary stitching and articulated fit caters to a woman's figure without compromising performance.
This vest consists of 800-fill down and has variegated baffling intended for exemplary warmth. Complete with a DWR finish, the ripstop nylon fabric has tear-resistant qualities, making bushwacking up Mount Sargent more like a walk in the park. And to boot Ã¢â‚¬â€� with its unique 5-panel, adjustable hood, you're sure to keep those blustery ocean winds from turning your hood into a parachute.
- Warm vest for everyday adventures
- Durable shell prevents premature wear
- Softshell-reinforced shoulders add extra wear resistance
- Wind- and water-resistant shell protects from unexpected storms
- Lofty down insulation fends off the cold
- Thinner baffles under arms reduce bulk for seamless layering
- Adjustable hood with storm brim keeps precipitation out of face
- Item #KUH00GZ
- Q & A