Live-wire in your spyfire.
Kuhl's Spyfire Hooded Down Vest is a real live-wire, whether you're kickin' it in your cowboy boots by the fire or fast-tracking up the Giant Slide Loop in Maine, let this vest keep you warm to the core. Complementary stitching and articulated fit caters to a woman's figure without compromising performance.
This vest consists of 800-fill down and has variegated baffling intended for exemplary warmth. Complete with a DWR finish, the ripstop nylon fabric has tear-resistant qualities, making bushwacking up Mount Sargent more like a walk in the park. And to boot â€” with its unique 5-panel, adjustable hood, you're sure to keep those blustery ocean winds from turning your hood into a parachute.
- A waterproof, durable vest for adventures far and wide
- Durable ripstop fabric prevents wear and tear in wear-heavy places
- Waterproof shell fabric keeps water out and warmth in
- Down insulation is ethically sourced
- Zippered pockets keep valuables secure
- Item #KUH00CY