Rebel against uncomfortable pants.
Your rebellious years might be behind you, but that doesn't mean you can't allow yourself some freedom. With the comfortable and active Kuhl Free Rebel Pant you'll be reconnecting with your wild side again. The Free Rebel is Kuhl's first pant to feature a low-bulk saddle stitch construction throughout the entire pant. To ensure that the stitching stays strong and holds up, they've stitched with the same nylon thread used in climbing ropes.
With Kuhl's unique five-panel design and a gusseted crotch, you've got an enhanced range of motion that's great for everyday comfort and greater performance during outdoor pursuits. Stealthy pockets on either side provide storage for your wallet and/or phone, ensuring that you won't have to keep either in your back pocket again. To top it all off, the waistband is lined with soft micro-chamois leather for an extra dimension of comfort.
- A free-moving casual pant that offers outdoor capability
- Saddle stitch with tough nylon thread gives you a low-bulk fit
- Five-panel construction provides a free range of motion
- 3D and stealth side pockets avoid discomfort in your storage
- Leather waistband and smooth twill fabric enhance comfort
- Item #KUH00IV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 190lbs
This pants are very durable. They could be used in the office or out in the outdoors. They are build to last. The fit is true.