GORE-TEX Icon Drysuit - Women's
Why We Like The Kokatat GORE-TEX Icon Drysuit
Designed with the input of world freestyle kayaking champions, the Kokatat GORE-TEX Pro Icon Drysuit is designed to take a beating and keep us bone dry. It's durably waterproof and breathable, thanks to its 200-denier GORE-TEX Pro shell. That waterproof shell works with the latex gaskets with punch-through neoprene in the collar and cuffs to keep us dry, and its breathable construction regulates our microclimate inside to prevent the suit from becoming a sweatbox. Each piece is made in Arcata, California and individually tested to be completely waterproof.
- Premium Dry Suit made with GORE-TEX Pro
- Rear entry waterproof zipper for easy entry
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook-and-loop compatible Ariaprene
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch-through cuffs and collars
- Self-draining zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord for best fit at waist
- Nylon rear drop seat for pitstops
- Made in the USA
- Item #KOKH0AF
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.