Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Whether you're skiing big lines or scaling intimidating peaks, the Klattermusen Men's Brage Pant keeps you shielded from harsh mountain weather. Stretchy three-layer fabric offers breathable waterproofing while allowing the mobility you need for technical movements, and Duracoat-reinforced lower legs and knees stand up to frequent abuse from rough rock walls and dense undergrowth. Ventilation zips keep you from overheating when you're making grueling summit pushes or skiing spring corn. If you're facing harsh conditions in exposed terrain, the Brage is your go-to option.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Durable pants for exploring rugged mountains
- Three-layer fabric is waterproof, breathable, and stretchy
- Duracoat reinforcements withstand abrasion
- Two-way ventilation zips let you cool off quickly
- Diamond-shaped crotch gusset enhances range of motion
- Snow gaiters keeps snow out of boots
- Adjustable hems fit ski boots or regular boots
- Detachable suspenders for secure fit
- Item #KLA000O
- [membrane/laminate] 3-layer, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, [lining] 89% nylon, 11% elastane, [back protection] 100% polyester, [reinforcement] Duracoat
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered leg
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
February 13, 2019
Killer shell pants
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 230 lbs
Love these pants! They're like a low bib, which I wasn't sure if I would like but I really ended up loving it. The added height helps block out any drafts and snow from getting up under your powder skirt while moving and skiing. Did a lot of research before buying because of the hefty price, but I love them and very glad I did. I ended up buying direct from Klattermusen since Backcountry didn't have the tan color I wanted when I went to buy. The fit is nice and trim but gives plenty of room for a couple layers. I really like the zipped cuff feature too, it's a gusseted zipper expansion, allows plenty of room to buckle up ski boots but then you can re-zip for a nice close fit, or if you have larger boots you could leave the zipper open for more room. This feature allows these pants to work well with regular slimmer boots too so I'll never need another pair of snow pants. Plenty of pockets and the material is super durable. I expect to have these pants forever. Size up since it's European sizing.
January 7, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 165 lbs
I have not worn these in the snow yet but they fit great and have a really distinctive look to them. I am 5 feet 11 inches tall and 165 pounds and the small fit me like a glove. The material has an ample amount of stretch. It seems very durable as well.