Versatile pants for mountain exploration.
Whether you're skiing big lines or scaling intimidating peaks, the Klattermusen Men's Brage Pant keeps you shielded from harsh mountain weather. Stretchy three-layer fabric offers breathable waterproofing while allowing the mobility you need for technical movements, and Duracoat-reinforced lower legs and knees stand up to frequent abuse from rough rock walls and dense undergrowth. Ventilation zips keep you from overheating when you're making grueling summit pushes or skiing spring corn. If you're facing harsh conditions in exposed terrain, the Brage is your go-to option.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Durable pants for exploring rugged mountains
- Three-layer fabric is waterproof, breathable, and stretchy
- Duracoat reinforcements withstand abrasion
- Two-way ventilation zips let you cool off quickly
- Diamond-shaped crotch gusset enhances range of motion
- Snow gaiters keeps snow out of boots
- Adjustable hems fit ski boots or regular boots
- Detachable suspenders for secure fit
- Item #KLA000O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 165lbs
I have not worn these in the snow yet but they fit great and have a really distinctive look to them. I am 5 feet 11 inches tall and 165 pounds and the small fit me like a glove. The material has an ample amount of stretch. It seems very durable as well.