Hoodoo III Tall Boot
When the big blizzard finally hits and snowy trails are calling, lace up the Keen Hoodoo III Tall Boot and venture into the tundra. These boots have all the warmth and protection you need for traveling through ankle-deep snow in the woods, and boast a casual style that won't feel out of place when wandering slushy city sidewalks. Thanks to a combination of a Keen.Dry membrane and waterproof nubuck leather you won't have to worry about snow soaking through to your socks, while charcoal-powered Keen.Warm insulation lends lightweight warmth to keep your feet warm during long adventures in the cold. Plus, you've got a specially-designed rubber outsole that keeps your footing on snowy and icy surfaces to ensure that you won't go slipping into the nearest snowbank.
- Tall winter boots with waterproof protection and toasty warmth
- Waterproof leather and membrane keep snow from soaking through
- Lightweight insulation offers reliable warmth for dropping temps
- Sticky rubber outsole maintains steady footing on snow and ice
- Side zips ensure an easy on/off despite taller shaft height
- Thermal heat-shield footbed captures your foot's natural warmth
- Cushioned midsole and internal shank provide support for long days
- Cleansport NXT anti-odor treatment fights unwanted aromas
- Item #KEN00IE
- Q & A
So comfortable and cushiony!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Every time I put my foot in these boots, I'm continually surprised at how cushy they feel. A pure pleasure to wear. They are very warm, but I do wish they were even warmer. They just don't have the insulation that I would like. They do look great. I really like the blue/grey color. They look grey with black and grey clothing and look blue with jeans. Match almost everything. Run true to size.
Much narrower than other Keen boots
I love my Keen hiking boots & black leather townie boots, both of which have wide toe box. These don't fit like that. I ordered up, as suggested, but they didn't come close to fitting. I'm sure it's a great boot if it fits, but I'm rating it low b/c fit should be consistent if you're selling shoes on line...or even if you want loyal customers.