Select style & size:Select options
This just in! Strap on the K2 Broadcast Snowboard to equip yourself with a true one board quiver that can handle everything from the steep and deep to refrozen crud and everything in between. A directional twin shape and Combination Camber profile provide the platform for high speed edge control on firm snow and float in powder while a durable high quality build ensures the Broadcast can handle anything you or the mountain can throw at it.
By mixing a stable camber profile between your feet and early rise in the tip the Directional Combination Camber sets you up for success in most snow conditions. The rocker in the tip easily skips over crud and floats in pow while the camber between the feet lets you set a rail in deep snow and lay trenches on groomers. At the same time the directional shape eases turn initiation to inspire confidence wherever you find yourself. Under the hood a full length BAP core blends three types of sustainable woods to create an environmentally friendly board that provides the pop and responsiveness riders look for.
- Do-it-all board for ripping everything from pow to groomers
- Directional twin shape is versatile and easily carved
- Medium-stiff flex is stable and responsive for high speed control
- Combination camber skips over crud and pow and holds an edge
- BAP Core is sustainable, poppy, and responsive for good feel
- Carbon glass layers create a consistent flex from tip to tail
- Sintered base is extremely fast and durable for longevity
- Item #K2S00GF