Why We Like The K2 Mindbender 120 Ski Boot
By balancing weight savings with control and power, the K2 Mindbender 120 Ski Boot has become the first choice for many skiers here. These boots combines a lightweight TPU construction and burly walk mode lever to rival backcountry boots, with a powerful 120 flex and narrow 98mm last to offer unparalleled inbounds control. The result is a boot that we can trust at the resort all day and for a tour after the lifts stop spinning to catch the sunset.
- Versatile ski boots that don't shy away from the resort or backcountry
- 120 flex drives power to your edges with minimal energy loss
- 98mm last locks your foot in place without pinching or discomfort
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design offers a reliably timeless feel
- Powerlock 2.0 walk mode creates 50° range of motion
- Heat moldable liners trap heat and lock your heel in place
- GripWalk soles encourage you to hike to the ridge for fresh powder
- Item #K2SO0S1
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Powerlock 2.0
- PrecisionFit Pro Tour
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- cap strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- DIN Certified
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing, freestyle skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help