Why We Like The K2 Method Pro Ski Boot
While many people think of snowboarding when they hear "method" we think of the freestyle prowess provided by the K2 Method Pro Ski Boot. Less the grab and more the mindset, these boots provide a soft flex and roomy 102mm last to keep your feet happy and your skis under control while you learn your first rail slides and stomp your first 360's.
- Freestyle-minded alpine ski boots designed for up-and-comers
- Soft flex encourages butters, small tricks, and control
- 102mm last eliminates pain to help you stay on hill longer
- 3-piece, 3-buckle design is trusted by park skiers everywhere
- Intuition Wrap liner locks in a slop-free fit and adds warmth
- GripWalk soles encourage you to hike up for another hit
- Item #K2SO0R9
- Shell Material
- Method (TPU)
- 5/10 (90 flex)
- Last Width
- 3 micro-adjustable
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Intuition Wrap
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- wrap, powerstrap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- DIN Certified
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 4lb 6.5oz (2000g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- park skiing, freestyle skiing, all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help