Why We Like The K2 Anthem Team Ski Boot
When inbounds conditions are great in the morning and choppy in the afternoon, we are happy to have the K2 Anthem Team Ski Boot on our feet. These boots offer a 110 flex that helps us drive our skis confidently when it is under blower snow or skipping over firm chopped up bumps. Meanwhile, the 100mm last teams up with the Precisionfit Pro liner to offer a slop free fit that doesn't pinch or hurt blood circulation. Toss in the tech toe that encourages backcountry exploration and we have a boot we can trust daily.
- All-mountain ski boot with a tech toe for daily riding anywhere
- Powerful and lightweight TPU construction offers balance
- 110 flex drives power to your edges and offers forgiveness
- 100mm last is roomy for blood flow and snug for high performance
- Timeless 2-piece, 4-buckle design offers a familiar feel
- Heat moldable liners lock in a precise fit and trap heat on cold days
- GripWalk outsoles encourage you to boot pack to deep snow
- Item #K2SO0OO
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Precisionfit Pro
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop closure
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 11oz (1660g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help