Why We Like The Jones Snowboards Dark Start Recycled Hoodie
Early morning hikes to summiting mountains, the Jones snowboards Dark Start Recycled Hoodie is our go-to when we need a warm and lightweight insulating layer that doesn't leave anything behind. Made with a recycled polyester fabric and stuffed with recycled Air Flake polyester filling, the Dark Start Recycled Hoodie is warm, durable and ready for our next adventure. An external zippered chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets allow us to store our essentials close to our body, and two internal drop pockets allow for storage of bulkier items. The waist hem is adjustable and the cuffs are elastic to help keep out cold drafts, while the elastic hood and raised collar helps to keep out nasty weather.
- Lightweight insulating jacket ready for adventure
- Recycled polyester face fabric is durable and lightweight
- Elastic hood and raised collar keep out bad weather
- Recycled Air Flake polyester insulation keeps us warm and is lightweight
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem keep out cold drafts
- Item #JSBH086
- 30D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating
- Air Flake (recycled polyester)
- articulated (semi-fitted)
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 handwarmer [internal] 2 drop
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help