Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Recreational Kayaks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fish, it's what's for dinner.
When your angling lifestyle takes you everywhere from ponds to saltwater lagoons, the Jackson Kayak 2018 Cruise 12 Sit-On-Top Kayak is your ticket to seared salmon at your next meal. The twelve foot length provides enough speed for large lakes and rivers, while still offering maneuverability and simple storage solutions when the fishing season ends. The wide hull is user friendly, offering the stability to reach for rods or tackle, handle small rapids, or even stand up.
Once you're out on the water, you might as well make a day of it. Hull storage makes room for warmer clothing and a lunch, while the day hatch is an easy-to-reach home for your phone or keys. If you're feeling ambitious, two flush mount rod holders can be used for trolling, and an in included rod mount can be attached at your convenience. With breathable mesh fabric and improved lumbar support on the seat, you can get after it all day, and there's no need to worry about space for your catch—bungee straps across the tank well offer a secure spot for your cooler full of fish, eager for the fry.
- Flat water kayak for lake, river, and inshore angling
- Medium size can handle wide range of fishing environments
- Breathable mesh and lumbar support on seat offer cruising comfort
- Adjustable foot pegs deliver custom fit and steering support
- Plenty of storage for your lunch, spare rods, cooler, and tackle
- Three secure spots to place your fishing rods while you troll
- Stand-assist strap makes it simple to get in and out of the kayak
- Central beverage holder is easy to reach when you get thirsty
- Item #JAK003W
- Hull Material
- linear polyethylene
- 12ft 3in
- Deck Height
- Maximum Load
- Ergo seat
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?