K-Pact Knee Pads
Why We Like The K-Pact Knee Pad
When it comes to days in the bike park, most of your time is spent laughing with your crew, blasting berms, and boosting off of rollers, but when it comes to protection, things get a bit more serious. That's why Ion builds the K-Pact Knee Pad out of rugged SAS-TEC performance padding, perforated neoprene, and Power Aramid that shields blow to keep you going back for more, even after taking a wicked digger.
SAS-TEC's padding is hard to beat when it comes to body armor, and the German innovators have been proving it for years with their motorcycle line. It uses 3D visco-elastic soft foam that has a knack for remaining pliable when you're riding, so it can move with you on the bike, and becoming a firm, shock-absorbing pad at the moment of impact. It's backed up with Power Aramid on top, designed to withstand abrasion and tears for longevity, and a breathable neoprene backing that provides a touch of impact-absorption, while wrapping your leg snugly for a secure fit. The pads feature silicone grippers at top and bottom to help them stay locked into place, along with two hook-and-loop straps that can be cinched down for a fuss-free descent.
- Burly pads that take your safety seriously
- SAS-TEC padding is built for moto, and dialed for bike
- Visco-elastic foam moves with you, hardens on impact
- Perforated neoprene lets fresh air in to keep you cool
- Withstand abrasion with Power Aramid top layer
- Silicone straps prevent pads from slipping
- Lock pads in place with two hook-and-loop straps
- Item #INB0019
- 35% neoprene, 35% polyurethane, 15% nylon, 8% polyester, 7% EVA
- slip-on, 2 hook-and-loop straps
- Protection Area