Hakka MX Rival AXS 1x D30 Carbon Wheel Gravel Bike
Why We Like The Ibis Hakka MX Rival AXS 1x D30 Carbon Wheel Gravel Bike
From local trails to bikepacking journeys, the Ibis Hakka MX Rival AXS 1x D30 Carbon Wheel Gravel Bike is a lightweight, versatile gravel grinder ready for any off-road adventure. Its carbon monocoque construction delivers lightweight durability to our ride, while the versatile geometry is designed to keep us comfortable during the duration. It also features internal cable routing, providing a sleek look while maintaining excellent aerodynamics.
This Hakka MX is spec'd with the Rival AXS 1x groupset to provide optimal gearing, braking power, and overall riding efficiency. The 42T chainring pairs with the 10-50T 12-speed cassette to ensure we can easily climb or power through a final sprint with enough gearing. SRAM Rival disc brakes ensure a smooth, quick stop that makes stopping feel good. This gravel-grinder is equipped with extremely durable D30 carbon wheels that flex to shrug off impacts and are equipped to fit up to a 40c tire.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- A 12-speed gravel grinder for any off-road adventure
- Carbon monocoque construction is lightweight and durable
- Spec'd with the Rival AXS 1x groupset for optimal gearing
- Internal cable routing keeps the frame sleek and aero
- D30 carbon wheelset with Maxxis Rambler tires
- Flat-mount disc brakes provide smooth, crisp stopping
- Features a tire clearance of 700c x 40c or 27.5 x 2.25in
- Threaded T47 bottom bracket for a durable, quiet ride
- Item #IBSB0BU