Select style & size:Select options
Survive the winter.
No need to fear the cold with the Hults Bruk American Felling Axe by Dave Canterbury strapped to your back. With a meticulously styled head and long handle, this powerful axe slices through your night's firewood like a hot knife through butter. Designed by a survival expert and hand-forged in Sweden at a 17th century foundry, the head features wide cheeks for splitting logs, and a razor sharp bit ideal for felling, bucking, and processing wood. The straight American hickory handle reduces wrist pivoting and fatigue, and it pairs well with your favorite flannel.
- Large-sized axe for felling and processing medium to large trees
- Hickory handle offers ideal combination of strength and flexibility
- Handle conditioned with linseed oil to protect the wood
- Tempered edge retains sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Includes protective leather covering for safe transportation
- Hults Bruk uses a Swedish foundry that has operated since 1697
- Item #HTS000E