Why We Like The Hestra Mono Wool Glove
From playing in the snow to casual winter walks, the Hesta Mono Wool Glove is one of our favorite gloves to keep our digits warm and comfortable. Made with a 3-layer durable polyester fabric, the Mono Wool Glove is protective and water-resistant. A removable Merino wool terry lining adds extra warmth and comfort, while the adjustable gauntlet-style cuff with an elastic band helps to keep snow out of the gloves. A goatskin palm and fingers give us a supple feel and a good grip, while the pre-curved fit ensures a good fit.
- Snow glove for après or lite snow sports
- Removable wool terry liner adds comfort and warmth
- Goatskin palm and fingers give us a good feel and grip
- Gauntlet-style glove with drawcord, elastic and hook-and-loop closure
- Item #HESZ1EF
- [face fabric] recycled nylon, [palm] goat leather
- removable wool liner
- Removable Liner
- wool pile
- Palm Grip
- Eagle Grip
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help