Hestra knows how maddening it can be to have cold fingers cut your day short on the mountain when your gloves aren't up to snuff. So, they made sure that the Highland Mittens wrap your hands in windproof, waterproof, and breathable protection and warm comfort from first to last chair. The tough Flextron 4-way stretch construction shields your paws from the unpredictable weather that comes with alpine adventures, while toasty G-loft insulation does its part combat plummeting temps. Burly goat leather palms give you locked-in grip, and won't come apart at the seams after spending the day tweaking your grabs in the park. Depending on the day ahead, these gloves' removable merino wool liners go from wicking sweat and regulating your temp in the mitt to holding their own outside of it when you're shoveling your car out before work.
- Tough, warm winter mittens built for dry comfort all day
- Waterproof and windproof construction fends off the elements
- Goat leather and stretchy blend resist water and wind
- G-loft insulation traps lofty warmth in cold weather
- Merino wool lining adds temp-regulating, wicking warmth
- Hook-and-loop closure with strap secures a snug, custom fit
- Terry loops make for easy hang-drying at the end of the day
- Item #HES00A4
- [face fabric] Hestra Flextron, [palm] impregnated Army Goat leather, [lining] 100% merino wool
- Hestra Flextron
- Removable Liner
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help