Why We Like The Helly Hansen Skagen Offshore Jacket
When setting sail on open water, we zip into the Helly Hansen Skagen Offshore Jacket. The seam-sealed construction and waterproof membrane keep us dry through spray and storm, while the breathable build ensures we don't get muggy underneath. When gray skies suddenly appear overhead, we cinch the hem and unfurl the high-vis hood from the collar for added protection.
- Hardworking shell for staying dry on the water
- Breathable membrane delivers lasting waterproof performance
- Recycled materials provide eco-friendly durability
- Reinforced at back and sleeves to increase longevity
- Mesh lining enhances breathability and moisture management
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and cinchable hem help seal out spray
- Reflective tape and high-vis hood increase low-light visibility
- Soft-lined pockets offer hands respite from cold ocean winds
- Item #HYHZ7WR
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2 layer), [face fabric] 58% recycled nylon, 42% nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment, [panels] 52% polyester, 48% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- high-vis, adjustable, packable in collar
- 2 side-entry soft-lined hand, 2 cargo, 2 zippered chest
- Solas reflective tape, hi-vis hood fabric
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 14oz
- casual, boating
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help