Why We Like The Helly Hansen Freeride Mix Glove
The Helly Hansen Freeride Mix Glove is built for shredders who find their own lines. The mixed media build uses recycled fibers and tough leather to hold strong through grabs and tree runs, while the synthetic fill traps heat and the breathable membrane blocks out icy winds and wet conditions, keeping our hands cozy dry throughout the ride.
- Insulated glove designed for freeriders
- TPU insert provides breathable waterproof performance
- Features Oceanbound Recycled materials to reduce waste
- Leather palm increases grip and durability
- Cinchable gauntlet keeps spray and winds out
- Touch-screen compatible to snap pics with gloves on
- Item #HYHZ80T
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 67% polyester (Oceanbound Recycled), 33% polyurethane, [lining] 100% polyester
- TPU insert
- 100% polyester
- gauntlet glove
- wrist strap
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- powder/freeride skiing, powder/freeride snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help