Why We Like The HEAD Rebels Star Phase Jacket
Filled with duck down, the HEAD Rebels Star Phase Jacket is a lightweight puffer with a feminine look and oversized padded hood that gives it some pizzazz. We like it for winter casual wear, but it also has an integrated snow gaiter to take it to the slopes, too.
- Lightweight down jacket with some street style
- Polyester ripstop to prevent rips and tears
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation
- Duck down offers lightweight warmth
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem for a good fit
- PFC-free construction is easier on the environment
- Loose fit
- Item #HDE002H
- polyester ripstop, DWR coating
- 80% down, 20% feathers
- [external] 2 snap-closure hand [inner] 1 chest, 1 ski pass
- casual, ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help