Why We Like The HEAD Kore 93 Ski
With a slim waist for precise carving, the HEAD Kore 93 Ski is an ideal resort ripper that slices and dices crud, hardpack, and soft snow galore. The 93mm waist makes this pair of planks the most groomer-friendly of the Kore line, but thanks to a rockered profile we still stay afloat in the fresh stuff when we get hit with a surprise pow day.
HEAD went all out to keep the weight down on this ski without sacrificing performance, with an ultra-light Karuba wood core, a vibration-damping Graphene layer, and a super strong carbon laminate. HEAD's Topless Tech design forgoes the traditional plastic topsheet, replacing it with a more durable design.
- All-mountain skis with an appetite for carving groomers
- 93mm waist is ultra-maneuverable and agile
- Tip and tail rockers boosts soft snow performance
- Camber underfoot provides added grip for firm conditions
- Karuba and poplar construction is durable
- Carbon and Graphene layers are lightweight yet stiff
- Freeride-inspired shaping lets us drive turns with confidence
- Item #HEAK04E
- 156cm, 163cm, 170cm, 177cm, 184cm, 191cm
- [156cm] 124 / 87 / 108mm, [163cm] 127 / 89 / 110mm, [170cm] 130 / 91 / 113mm, [177cm] 133 / 93 / 115mm, [184cm] 136 / 95 / 117mm, [191cm] 139 / 97 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
- [156cm] 12.1m, [163cm] 13.4m, [170cm] 14.7m, [177cm] 16.4m, [184cm] 17.7m, [191cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- karuba, poplar
- graphene, carbon
- Claimed Weight
- [177cm, single] 3lb 12oz (1700g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help