Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Crown 2 Limited Edition 60L Backpack
Instead of suffering from the weight of a heavy pack on a multi-day adventure, we shoulder the Granite Gear's Crown 2 60L Backpack to move quickly over long, demanding trails. The Appalachian Trail serves up a lot of miles to walk, and if we have a heavy pack, some of those miles are going to be difficult.
At 2lb 5oz, the Crown 2 doesn't hold us back, and if we need to make the pack even lighter, the top bucket and internal frame sheet are removable, so it's possible to get the backpack down to 1lb 11oz. And for those who repeatedly have trouble finding a pack that fits, the Crown2 has Granite Gear's Re-Fit hip belt, which easily adjusts to various body sizes, so the pack's hip belt can still cinch down to fit our body when we lose ten pounds hiking the AT.
- Lightweight multi-day pack for extended adventures
- Re-Fit hip belt is fully adjustable for on-the-go comfort
- Removable lid minimizes weight for ultralight performance
- Roll-top buckle top allows easy access to gear
- Vapor Current system delivers cooling to your sweaty back
- Hydration compatible with internal sleeve and hose port
- Big hip belt pockets for snacks, maps, and safety kit
- Item #GRGK09X
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.