Why We Like The Ability Thermo Bib Tights+
We like to stay consistent in our training, no matter the weather. That's why the Ability Thermo Bib Tights+ come in handy when the leaves have all fallen and snow is settling on the ground. Extra protection is positioned where we need it most, and full freedom of movement means we won't feel resistance while pedaling.
- Gore Wear's cold weather cycling tights for staying on top of training
- GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric is breathable and water-resistant
- Advanced Brand Core seat insert is supportive and cushioning
- Brushed fleece lining for next-to-skin comfort and warmth
- Breathable material wicks moisture away from the skin
- Mesh bib construction makes for high breathability and a solid fit
- Reflective details keep us seen in low light conditions
- Item #GWRG050
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [panels] 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, [mesh] 75% polyamide, 25% elastane
- fall, winter, spring
- [size small/ 4-6] 27.5in
- Advanced Brand Core
- Claimed Weight
- [size small/ 4-6] 11.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 17, 2023
I think they would be great
- I returned this product before using it
They would have been great, but they run very small and they were very tight in the thighs. I am short and muscular, so too curvy for these.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help