Remain dry from the inside-out.
Unlike the competition's protective pants emphasizing waterproofing at the expense of breathability, the Men's Element Gore-Tex Active Pant by Gore Bike Wear keeps you dry from the inside-out by remaining highly breathable as it blocks passing showers and puddle splashes from the outside. This way, you won't sweat to death on your morning ride into work, especially on those rainy days where the higher humidity levels make other waterproof pants feel like a steamy sauna.
The secret to its high degree of breathability and proven waterproofing lies in a Gore-Tex Active membrane, which is designed specifically for high-output activities where superior breathability is paramount to staying comfortable. This technology combines a thinner Gore-Tex membrane with a fine (less than 40 denier) polyester face for a lighter, thinner, and more breathable feel. Since the Gore-Tex membrane is directly attached to the lining material, you'll find it excellent at drawing built-up water vapor through the membrane, making it a stellar choice for cycling and other high-intensity activities where you're sweating profusely.
- Extremely breathable, fully waterproof pant for wet commutes
- Gore-Tex Active is the most breathable membrane in Gore-Tex's line
- Accelerated dispersion of water vapor for sweat-free cycling comfort
- Total water and windproof protection ensures you stay dry and comfy
- Wear-resistant seat reinforcement prevents rips and abrasion
- Elasticized waistband with flat cord for to prevent slipping
- Hook-and-loop cuffs provide an adjustable, ultra-snug fit
- Zippered pocket at rear for convenient storage
- Item #GBW00AO