Charge all over.
From the steeps of Chamonix to the mystical forests of Japan, the Giro Strata MIPS Women's Helmet delivers proven protection and streamlined style for skiing and riding in nature's alpine playground. The hybrid construction pairs a durable hard shell upper to a lightweight in-mold lower for a low-profile feel. Eliminating excess movement, the In Form Fit 2 system delivers a secure, micro-adjustable fit when you're ripping down the mountain at high speeds.
The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, or MIPS, attaches a low-friction, elastomeric liner to the impact-absorbing EPS foam. This technology allows the foam liner to independently rotate around your noggin in the event of an angled impact, subsequently helping to reduce rotational forces.
The innovation doesn't stop there. Giro loaded the Strata MIPS with all their best technologies, so you can ski or ride without worrying about your helmet holding you back. Super Cool vents rapidly disperse excess heat when you're slogging uphill on the skin track or bombing resort laps on sunny days. Thermostat Control gives you the ability to quickly close all the vents, should nasty weather move in, and the integrated POV mount seamlessly attaches to your favorite action sports camera.
- A stylish, low-profile helmet for cruising the resort
- Hybrid construction blends light weight and durability
- MIPS technology helps absorb force on rotational impact
- Thermostat Control lets you regulate airflow
- Stack Vents keep your goggles fog-free
- In Form 2 Fit System is quick and easy to adjust
- Fidlock buckle closure is easy to do with one hand
- Audio compatibility lets you jam out on the lift
- Item #GIR00FO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This helmet is so SICK! I got the Matte Midnight/Bleached out which is so unique and cool looking. I love the ventilation on the top and the magnetic clasp, super easy to use. The adjust system is awesome, I can wear it with or without my balaclava and and adjust the fit to match. I fell a good amount in the park and felt totally confident that this helmet would protect me! My giro goggles fit perfectly with this helmet!