Stay Warm and Look Sharp.
Watching World Cup 'cross reruns on the rollers is a ritual all too familiar come late autumn when the days get short and the mercury drops. Cycling indoors is always done out of necessity and it doesn't take long before we succumb to boredom and cabin fever. When we find extra time and the desire to experience a new fall adventure, we reach for the Giro Chrono LS Thermal Jersey.
Giro packs several neat features into this jersey making cool weather riding more than bearable. The jersey's material is robust enough to keep the cold out and warmth in yet retains the ability to stretch and move with the rider. A DWR coating is applied to the fabric keeping errant sprinkles from dampening spirits. Articulated cuffs run slightly long and snug to the wrists offering great glove overlap and aids against offensive drafts.
Giro's Expandable Storage Pockets allows us to carry plenty of extra clothing and accessories if the conditions require. We can't really think of anything worse than bonking during a ride in freezing temps. Large pockets allow us to carry plenty of extra calories if a long day in the saddle is on the docket. Reflective logos and accents help increase visibility when the sun has called it a day but the ride isn't over.
- Thermal jersey keeps winter's icy fingers at bay
- High-loft Italian fabric insulates and adds warmth
- UPF 50+ rating provides protection from sun's rays
- DWR coating defends against the elements
- Expandable Storage Pockets haul extra cargo
- Be seen in low-light with reflective logos and highlights
- Full-length zipper adds climate control
- Item #GIR00ER