Why We Like The Giro Chamber II Cycling Shoe
Building off the successful design of the original Chamber used by professional enduro and downhill racers, the Giro Chamber II Cycling Shoe provides a stable pedaling platform with plentiful grip that comes in handy when we're placing a foot down over sketchy terrain. It takes the form of a skate shoe, but it's reinforced with a Vibram sole and rubberized heel and toe overlays. Traditional laces sit alongside an ankle strap that stabilizes these shoes when you're pedaling swiftly down the trail and hitting the jump line in the bike park.
- Inspired by the needs of enduro and downhill racers
- Skate shoe-inspired aesthetic with entirely flat sole
- Traditional laces with ankle strap for extra security
- Vibram Megagrip sole works with flats and clipless pedals
- Rubberized lugs grip onto rocks, roots, and slick surfaces
- 10mm cleat setback conserves energy, increases stability
- DH EVA footbed with arch support for a comfortable fit
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #GIR00I8
- Upper Material
- DWR microfiber, rubberized toe and heel reinforcements
- laces, hook-and-loop
- DH EVA
- Full Vibram Megagrip
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 43] 1lb 2oz (510g)
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 3, 2020
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Knew it as soon as I slipped the first one on that they were the winner of the three shoes I had ordered. Gwin Blk/Wh size 44. Super comfortable. Well made. True to size. Stylin'. My wife even liked the look of them! I would buy another pair today if they had my size in another color.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 20, 2021