Knickers never generate as much attention as bib shorts or tights, but if you're the type of cyclist who has a hard time narrowing down what to wear during the shoulder seasons, we'd recommend you giving them a chance. Investing in a pair that doesn't require you to make compromises in fit is key, and it's something that Giordana was well aware of when constructing its women's Fusion Knickers.
- Dedicated knickers for added warmth on cool fall rides
- Strategic fit locks into place without excess bulk
- Proprietary fabric is lightweight, breathable, and supple
- Material actively wicks away moisture to keep you dry
- Cirro chamois provides comfortable padding to your sit bones
- Lycra waistband comfortably holds fit in place
- Item #GIOX267
- spring, fall
- Cirro W
- Lycra lining
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 19, 2020
My favorite brand!
- I've used it several times
I'm finally writing a review, just because I'm a huge fan of Giordana in general. These, as do their other shorts that I've gotten, fit well and feel great. I like the grippy leg bands with reflective strips at the bottom, along with the reflective tag that most of their shorts include. The tapered waist band is extremely comfortable, and the chamois is thicker than average, which I like for my sensitive sits bones. Recommend!
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help