Select style & size:Select options
Indulge your inner-lumberjack.
You don't need a fuzzy flannel or manly beard to appreciate the effortless chopping ability and well-balanced feel of the Gerber 9in Hatchet. From chopping kindling at the cabin to cutting down overgrown vegetation, the 9in Hatchet comes in handy for a wide range of outdoor scenarios and chores. The compact design and included sheath facilitate easy travel, so you're never without this extremely useful tool.
Gerber's legendary quality shows in the hatchet's forged steel blade, which is engineered with a unique grinding technique for a razor-sharp edge that slices into wood up to three times deeper. There's even a low-friction coating for easy removal when you're splitting logs or throwing tomahawks out back. The handle's lightweight, grippy feel absorbs excess shock to prevent injury when you're chopping and splitting wood.
- Forged stainless steel blade remains razor-sharp
- Low-friction coating for easy removal from logs
- Shock-absorbing handle reduces overstrike injury
- Included sheath for safe storage and easy travel
- Gerber crafts precision axes with masterful detail
- Item #GER000L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Extremely sharp and comes with a nice sheath that easily attached where I wanted it but I know its a bit my fault but, I left it outside overnight and it easily rusted and is quite disappointing for a "survival" hatchet