Select style & size:Select options
No more compromises.
It used to be that wearing knee pads meant you'd be fully covered while ripping downhill at high speeds, but you'd be cursing on the way back up, seeing the loss of motion and overall flexibility inherent to wearing big, bulky pads. Not anymore. The G-Form Pro-X Knee Pads don't make any concessions in protection and pedaling mobility, thanks to their Reactive Protection Technology combined with a lightweight, compressive fabric and body-mapped design.
One of the biggest differences with these knee pads is the articulated design, which flexes to the unique contours of your knee, combined with Reactive Protection Technology pads that remain soft and pliable while you're pedaling. Upon impact, the pads firm up to dissipate crushing forces you're bound to subject them to, such as slamming into a rock outcropping or smashing into a tree alongside the trail. Ultimately, this means you'll be fully protected (as backed by its impact certification) when things go horribly wrong, yet you'll still be able to pedal long distances without a loss of mobility or irritation holding you back.
- Innovative knee pad is highly protective and super flexible
- Reactive Protection is soft for pedaling, hardens on impact
- Pads are certified to European impact testing standards
- Body-mapped, articulated design conforms over your knees
- Lightweight compression fabric fits like a second skin
- Mesh backing for moisture transport and cooling airflow
- Machine washable for keeping them clean after riding
- Item #GFM000Z
- Q & A
These saved me
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've taken a few tumbles with these and they held up great. The fit seems right on and they were comfortable.
- Fit: True to size
My initial reaction is that this is a highly functional pad. I have worn it both on a lift accessed day and while riding an enduro style ride. I was worried about over heating on the up's but these were not bad and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised.