Buckle up, buttercup.
Buckle up and get ready to rip with the Fox Racing Attack Fire Softshell Pants for Men. With ripstop, fleece, and water protection you'll have no problem sending it down snow-laced trails well beyond the days when your buddies have hung up their bikes for the season to collect dust in a dark corner of the garage. The Attack Fire Softshell pants feature 3-layer water-and-wind resistant Ripstop softshell that offers ample stretch to move with you when you're mashing pedals, and sending it into rock gardens. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees pair well with the stretch to move freely when you're working your way up precarious climbs. Since our knees have a knack for seeing the most contact against branches and rocks, the pants are built with reinforced Cordura panels over the knee to protection against abrasion.
- 3-layer MTB pants for riding on cold, wet trails
- Ripstop softshell protects from wind and water
- DWR treatment adds extra waterproofing
- Bonded fleece lining keeps you toasty inside
- Stretchy softshell allows free movement
- Cordura reinforced knees hold up to abrasion
- Rider attack position cut for pedaling hard
- Item #FXR021K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
-Fit is true to size. While I usually wear a 30 in MTB shorts, I bought these in a 32 to leave some room for layering.
-Very comfortable and the range of motion is dialed for climbing and descending.
-They're very well made, should definitely survive some crashes
-Warm! After wearing them in 40 degree temps with a liner short underneath, I can confidently say these would be warm enough for riding in much colder temps. Especially with a base layer underneath.
-The only real negative is the lack of venting. They are pretty breathable, but a vent or two (like ski pants) would be ideal.