Buckle up, buttercup.
Buckle up and put on your big-boy pants with the Fox Racing Attack Fire Softshell Pants for men. With ripstop, fleece, and water protection you'll have no problem sending it down snow-laced trails well beyond the days when your buddies have hung up their bikes for the season to collect dust in a dark corner of the garage. The Attack Fire Softshell pants feature 3-layer water-and-wind resistant Ripstop softshell that offers ample stretch to move with you when you're mashing pedals, and sending it into rock gardens. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees pair well with the stretch to move freely when you're working your way up precarious climbs. Since our knees have a knack for seeing the most contact against branches and rocks, the pants are built with reinforced Cordura panels over the knee to protection against abrasion.
- 3-layer MTB pants for riding on cold, wet trails
- Ripstop softshell protects from wind and water
- DWR treatment adds extra waterproofing
- Bonded fleece lining keeps you toasty inside
- Stretchy softshell allows free movement
- Cordura reinforced knees hold up to abrasion
- Rider attack position cut for pedaling hard
- Item #FXR021K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
-Fit is true to size. While I usually wear a 30 in MTB shorts, I bought these in a 32 to leave some room for layering.
-Very comfortable and the range of motion is dialed for climbing and descending.
-They're very well made, should definitely survive some crashes
-Warm! After wearing them in 40 degree temps with a liner short underneath, I can confidently say these would be warm enough for riding in much colder temps. Especially with a base layer underneath.
-The only real negative is the lack of venting. They are pretty breathable, but a vent or two (like ski pants) would be ideal.