Why We Like The Flylow Knight Anorak
Made with a waterproof membrane and water-resistant fabric to pack an extra protective punch, the Knight Anorak helps us stay warm and dry while we get our laps in on the mountain. A full right side zip allows easy off and on, and works with a right underarm vent to provide optimal airflow if we break a sweat on milder days.
- Ski and snowboard anorak shell for comfy resort riding
- Stark membrane provides breathable, waterproof performance
- Seams are fully sealed to block out any seeping moisture
- Powder skirt and adjustable cuffs keep snow out of layers
- Multiple pockets keep the essentials secure and at hand
- Item #FLGZ092
- [membrane/laminate] Stark (3-layer) [face fabric] synthetic, DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [large] 31in
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 hook-and-loop kangaroo [internal] 1 pass
- [right side] full-length underarm zipper [left side] 14in underarm zipper
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 5oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help