Cover up, buttercup.
Pack your Flylow Ellie Hoodie in your day pack and be prepared when you reach the breezy, above-treeline summit and then make your way back down the trail in the shaded switchbacks. This technical, lightweight hoodie is perfect for summer hiking and nights around the campfire—Intuitive IQ fabric is moisture-wicking for when your break sweat on trail, and equipped with UPF 50+ sun protection to keep you protected from the unexpected sun burns that follow high elevation. A large kangaroo pocket holds your trail maps, head lamps, and doggy bags comfortably while the dropped tail gives you the laid-back relaxed fit that you love.
- A lightweight hoodie for cool summer temperatures
- Moisture-wicking fabric is designed for you to get sweaty in
- Strong sun protection keeps you protected at high elevations
- Large kangaroo pocket holds a dog leash or your trail map
- Drop-tail length extends past the hips for a relaxed fit
- Item #FLG009A
Intuitive IQ (87% polyester, 7% tencel, 6% spandex)
backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, trail running
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 150lbs
This fits very large in the upper body and well over the hips. Considering returning... I don't really love it or hate it.
Is this insulated at all? I am looking for a sun hoodie to use while climbing on glaciers.