Why We Like The Flylow Charlie Coat
The Flylow Charlie Coat features the versatility we need to maintain an optimal body temperature when we're skiing or snowboarding in cold weather. The jacket is insulated with 700-fill down to provide premium warmth without the weight. At the same time, it features extra-long underarm vents to dump heat in a hurry when we're doing high-intensity activities that spike our body temperature and produce sweat. The Charlie Coat is fully waterproof and breathable, protecting our body—and the down— from the elements while releasing steam vapor to keep us from overheating when we're sending it.
- Down jacket for skiers and snowboarders
- Waterproof-breathable membrane protects our bodies and the down
- DWR coating sheds light snow, sleet, and rain
- Down provides packability and lightweight insulation
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow off our midsection
- Internal and external pockets provide basic storage options
- Hood is adjustable and compatible with ski/snowboard helmets
- Item #FLGZ0D4
- 2L Intuitive Fabric (polyester), DWR coating
- 700-fill down
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 chest
- 15in underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help