Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Seduce the entire mountain.
Get frisky on the slopes and playful in the park with the Flow Women's Minx Hybrid Snowboard Binding. It's blessed with a soft flex and a cushy footbed for comfortable and easy riding wherever you go.
The composite Uniback highback and rockered baseplate are made with molded plastic for a soft flex that allows for easy turns, tweaked tricks, and all-day comfort. The Rockered baseplate also makes minimal contact with your board to channel power directly where you need it, and it has rounded edges to allow your board to flex naturally underfoot.
The Hybrid PowerCap Strap still has Flow's signature rear-entry system to make getting in and out of your bindings quick and convenient, but it also features a toe cap for riders who like the feel of a traditional binding strap. EVA inserts in the footbed absorb shock and vibrations to cushion harsh landings and smooth chatter. Plus, the Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles make it quick and easy to make fit adjustments on the fly.
- All-mountain versatility with a freestyle focus
- Rear-entry design makes strapping in quick and easy
- Power CapStrap offers the feel of a traditional binding
- Mid-soft flex for smooth response and comfort
- EVA inserts smooth vibrations and absorb impact
- Locking Slap Ratchets make adjustments easy
- Compatible with 4-hole or 3D mounting patterns
- Item #FLO004Z
- Q & A
Does this binding match a K2 snowboard??