Focus up now.
Ridden by the likes of Tim Humphreys and Mike Basich, the Flow Men's Hylite Focus Boa Snowboard Boot is ready for high-flying freestyle antics, as well as steep and deep backcountry missions. This medium-stiff boot offers plenty of response for tearing apart steep terrain, and top-notch support for sticking landings off huge kickers. The Boa Coiler closure provides dual zone lacing with the twist of two separate knobs. This allows you to fine tune the upper and lower zones independently, giving you total control of the fit and performance of the boot. Additionally, the boot touts a 3D molded toe and tongue, which offers a streamlined fit and less shell distortion.
Its 5-Feather Liner can be heat-molded for a custom fit straight out of the box. This liner has internal J-Bars for locked-in heel hold and an internal Ripper harness for a secure, comfortable fit. Plus, the liner is treated with a Silvadur antimicrobial coating to prevent nasty smelling microbes from inhabiting your boot. To absorb impact while simultaneously conforming to the natural shape of your foot, the boot features a self-molding footbed—complete with OC Kush Dampening in the forefoot and heel to soak up nasty landings and harsh chatter from high-speed riding. Additionally, the Hylite Focus Boa has a Vibram Sole with Barefoot Technology. This five-part sole enhances board feel for tons of control when you're ripping around the entire mountain.
- Stiff-flexing, quick-lacing boot that crushes all zones
- Boa closure system dials in secure comfort and fit
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the contours of your foot
- Liner also wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- 3D-molded tongue and toe delivers an exact, comfortable fit
- Footbed is impact-absorbing and reduces chatter
- Anti-microbial coating keeps the stink at bay
- Internal J-bars lock in the heel hold for stability
- Vibram outsole delivers sure-footed traction
- Item #FLO004E