Select style & size:Select options
A new day has dawned.
Step up your riding progression with the help of the Flow Era Snowboard. This jib- and jump-destroying deck gets its freestyle prowess from a hybrid rocker profile, versatile medium-soft flex, and true twin shape. With an I-Rock profile, this board has rocker between the bindings to give it float in powder and make turning easy, camber underfoot adds pop and power, and flat sections out to the tips keep it stable on hardpack and rails.
A medium flex allows the versatility to do everything from getting loose on jibs to sending jumps and bombing groomers. Biax glass keeps the flex buttery for tweaked presses, while carbon stringers running vertically down the board improve energy transfer and precision so you can still pop big ollies. Lightweight wood in the Re-Flex core shaves weight while maintaining strength and a lively feel. The Sintruded 3000 base is harder than standard extruded bases for added durability, yet is still just as easy to maintain.
- All-terrain twin that shreds, slashes, and spins anywhere
- I-Rock profile has convex base for forgiving feel
- Medium flex offersd all-mountain versatility
- Kush-Control Plus provides smooth and stable ride
- Re-Flex poplar core offers lively and light feel
- Carbon-7 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Biax glass offers smooth, predictable flex
- Sintruded base is extra-dense for added durabiltiy
- Item #FLO005R