Select style & size:Select options
Looking up to its well-adored older sibling, Totepack No.1, the Fjallraven Small Totepack No.1 includes all the same features, but is designed for smaller torsos. Waxed G-1000 canvas keeps your stuff safe from the elements, and one of the shoulder straps converts this tidy tote into a backpack for easy travels whether you're hitting the trail or going grocery shopping. A zippered pocket on the outside lets you tuck away your phone or sunglasses, while the interior one can be used to hide your wallet or passport.
- Sturdy tote with three ways to carry it
- Waxed canvas protects your belongings from the weather
- Zippered pockets offer a safe stash for phone or money
- Double-layered base provides additional durability
- Interior key fob makes it easier to find your house key
- Zippered closure keeps everything safe and sound
- Item #FJR00HA
- Q & A
Perfect travel companion
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This piece was exactly what I was looking for - the main compartment zips, it converts from an over the shoulder bag to a backpack. It has really durable leather smaller loops to hold it in your hand and in general toss around. It has a key holder inside and a zipped secret compartment. It fits a tablet, notebooks, and a water bottle easily. It has a thick, reinforced, contrasting color on the bottom. I LOVE THIS BAG. It zips up and it is made of tough fabric. I’ve been traveling in a van in Mexico and it has steadfastly repelled stains and weathered being tossed around the van, onto the ground, stepped on, general travel abuse. I have it in purple. I would absolutely buy it again.
How much shorter are the straps compared to the bigger no. 1 ?
Hey Melissa! The bag is 4cm shorter than the bigger No. 1 tote.!