Select style & size:Select options
Small Totepack No.1 Bag
Looking up to its well-adored older sibling, Totepack No.1, the Fjallraven Small Totepack No.1 includes all the same features, but is designed for smaller torsos. Waxed G-1000 canvas keeps your stuff safe from the elements, and one of the shoulder straps converts this tidy tote into a backpack for easy travels whether you're hitting the trail or going grocery shopping. A zippered pocket on the outside lets you tuck away your phone or sunglasses, while the interior one can be used to hide your wallet or passport.
- Sturdy tote with three ways to carry it
- Waxed canvas protects your belongings from the weather
- Zippered pockets offer a safe stash for phone or money
- Double-layered base provides additional durability
- Interior key fob makes it easier to find your house key
- Zippered closure keeps everything safe and sound
- Item #FJR00HA
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton), leather details
- 10L (610cu in)
- Shoulder Strap
- yes, converts into back carry
- 1 zippered exterior, 1 zippered interior
- 13.8 x 9.8 x 3.9in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 20, 2018
Stylish and Versatile for travel & more
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Picked this up as a gift for my mom and she loves it! She loves that she can wear it over the shoulder or backpack style. The G1000 fabric is very durable and should hold up to years of use and travel.
November 8, 2018
Perfect travel companion
- I've put it through the wringer
This piece was exactly what I was looking for - the main compartment zips, it converts from an over the shoulder bag to a backpack. It has really durable leather smaller loops to hold it in your hand and in general toss around. It has a key holder inside and a zipped secret compartment. It fits a tablet, notebooks, and a water bottle easily. It has a thick, reinforced, contrasting color on the bottom. I LOVE THIS BAG. It zips up and it is made of tough fabric. I’ve been traveling in a van in Mexico and it has steadfastly repelled stains and weathered being tossed around the van, onto the ground, stepped on, general travel abuse. I have it in purple. I would absolutely buy it again.
April 10, 2018
How much shorter are the straps compared to the bigger no. 1 ?
April 10, 2018
Hey Melissa! The bag is 4cm shorter than the bigger No. 1 tote.!