A classic, reborn.
A newly rejuvenated Fjallraven classic from 1986, the Men's Telemark Jacket has been updated with a new fabric and fit to deliver versatile style and performance you can take from downtown to the great outdoors. Its G-1000 Eco fabric is sturdy to withstand outdoor adventures, and it's wind- and water-resistant to keep you warm and dry whether you get caught by passing showers in the mountains or are in the city on a blustery day. A generous cut lets you layer comfortably underneath, and a hood hidden in the collar can be deployed when you need to shield your head from the elements.
- Robust outdoor jacket with style sensible enough for the city
- Sustainble G-1000 Eco is tough and wind- and water-resistant
- Generous cut lets you layer comfortably underneath
- Pliant hood rolls and stows into collar
- Protective flap on front zipper keeps wind out
- Double-layered fabric on elbows for added durability
- Drawcord adjustment at waist seals in warmth
- Multiple pockets keep small essentials organized
- Item #FJR00I1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170lbs
Best hardshell you can own for the price I don't think anything can come close a true classic.
Great jacket. Not a men’s, though
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
Bought this for myself, but when it arrived, it turned out to be a women’s large. Was going to return it, but Backcountry were pretty useless throughout my attempt to do so and find a men’s version, and eventually my wife decided to take it. She is very happy with it. It runs large for a woman, but other than that, an outstanding mid-weight hiking jacket. Remember it is a waxed jacket, so you will need to keep reapplying depending on the amount of use.