Love your shirt, love the earth.
The Fjallraven Men’s Ovik Re-Wool Long-Sleeve Shirt is a fall favorite for three reasons. The first of which is the wool blend fabric, which boasts natural insulation in crisp autumnal air and suitable durability for outdoor adventures in leaf-strewn landscapes. Secondly, the button-down design is a balance between a shirt and a jacket. Wear as a warm mid-layer when you feel a storm front moving in or wear as a hefty standalone when the sun is shining bright. And last, but not least, is the G-1000 reinforcements on the elbows and back yoke. Not only does it increase durability in high-use zones, it also offers subtle detailing that creates an overall rugged look.
- An eco-friendly, rugged outdoor shirt for cooler weather
- Recycled wool and nylon create durable, long-lasting warmth
- Eco-friendly fabric reinforcements add durability in high-use areas
- Hidden strap allows collar to fasten around the neck
- Front buttons are made from recycled polyester
- Chest pockets add style and storage
- Item #FJR00GO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
This simple wool button up is a must have. I usually wear large t-shirts but I ordered this in a medium and its perfect. The fit and quality of this shirt is ridiculous!