Celebrating 40 years of its beloved Kanken construction, Fjallraven's Kanken Greenland Backpack is even better. Made with the classic hard-wearing G-1000 canvas, it can be waxed for waterproof protection so there's no place this handy pack doesn't belong. Two open side pockets let you bring along water if you're going for a walkabout, and the zippered pocket at the front of the bag is an ideal spot for your phone, wallet, and keys. With plenty of room for your daily commute or adventures in the country side, it's a convenient bag for work, school, or play.
- Sturdy day pack for adventures of all shapes and sizes
- Durable canvas construction offers weather protection
- Pockets keep everyday essentials easy to reach
- Seat pad keeps contents from pressing into pack
- Fjallraven's eco-conscious fabric uses recycled and organic fibers
- Item #FJR00HU