From city limits to the hinterlands.
Named after a stunning region of Sweden renowned for its hiking trails, the Fjallraven High Coast Trail 26 Backpack is a great choice for afternoon treks and daily bike commutes alike. Its lightweight feel and minimalist styling make it ideal for everyday use, while the rugged, water-resistant fabric and stabilizing straps keep it prepared for outdoor adventures. The internal sleeve stashes your laptop when you're cycling to work, or it can be used to carry a hydration reservoir (not included) for on-the-go drinking on the trail. Waist belt and sternum straps keep the bag from jostling around when you're hiking or biking, and they can be tucked away when you're just out for a leisurely stroll.
- Lightweight and versatile pack for hiking or town
- G-1000 Eco fabric is tough and eco-friendly
- Waxed for water-resistance
- Compression straps stabilize load
- Padded straps and mesh back panel for comfort
- Internal sleeve for laptop or hydration reservoir
- Waist and sternum straps for secure carrying
- Fjallraven is inspired by its Scandinavian surroundings
- Item #FJR00CT