Why We Like The Fjallraven Greenland Trail Regular Trousers
The Fjallraven Greenland Trail Regular Trousers keep us protected through overgrown trails, over rough rock, and up demanding climbs. Organic cotton fibers resist tears and abrasions, while polyester fibers enhance breathability and bring wicking prowess to keep us cool.
- Tough pant for treks and field work
- Rugged cotton-poly blend is strong and breathable
- Made with recycled and organic materials for eco-friendliness
- Regular fit and pre-shaped knees for mobility
- Reinforced seat and knees for increased durability
- Opening in knee panels for pads
- Three pockets stash smaller necessities
- Item #FJRZ0QW
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Organic Materials
- G-1000 (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 1 knife
- fixed, belt loops
- zipper, button closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help