Greenland Pile Fleece Jacket
Whether you're on a chilly fall hike, sitting around the campfire, or out running errands in early spring, the Fjallraven Greenland Pile Fleece Jacket provides warmth and style for your adventures. Its thick, bonded pile fleece is 33% recycled and fights off the chill of the changing seasons. Thumbholes at the ribbed cuffs add comfort and secure the sleeves should you need to add a shell layer. The jacket's simple design, rib collar, and front buttoned bellows pockets provide you with a classic Fjallraven Greenland aesthetic that flows effortlessly from the trail to the town.
- Insulating fleece midlayer for warmth and style in chilly temps
- Ribbed cuffs have thumbholes to enhance comfort and secure sleeves
- Button bellows pockets and rib collar offer Greenland aesthetics
- Pockets have convenient side entry for easy access to contents
- Two way front zipper enables both easy venting and quick dressing
- Item #FJR00LN
- 67% polyester, 33% recycled polyester
- 2 buttoned front with side openings
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 15, 2020
Cutest Bomber Jacket
- I've used it several times
So soft. Takes that trendy bomber styling and makes it cozier and more feminine. I love that they thought about the pockets in such a more useful way than just the snap tops. Super cute and cozy, love mine.
September 25, 2019
Coziest Fall Jacket
I love how cozy this jacket makes me feel. I originally thought I'd just wear it out and about, but I have found myself often wearing it as a replacement for a sweater or flannel. It's cozy but also really cute. I get compliments on it regularly. Love the thumbholes too!