Abisko Lite Trekking Zip-Off Trouser
The Fjallraven Abisko Lite Trekking Zip-Off Trouser are the ultimate hiking pant for variable weather or warmer-season use. A G-1000 Light fabric does exactly what it sounds like; it's a lightweight, durable fabric to keep you trekking on further and faster. Zip off pant legs come in handy for traveling or when you're working up a sweat, and an array of pockets keep extra gear for quick access. A 4-way stretch fabric moves with you, even on the gnarliest of scrambles.
- A zip-off pant for hiking or traveling
- G-1000 Lite fabric is lightweight and durable
- Stretch construction moves with you
- Zip-off legs provide a more versatile pant
- Reinforced panels stand up to wear and tear
- Item #FJR00EG
- Q & A
nice AND lite
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 48
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
nice and adjustable tightness at the ankle. no back pockets but i expected that, great front zip cargo pockets . stretchy spots in butt and legs. light and breathey. g1000 durable. i got black and love them want another set in dusk but worried they will be more like royal blue. anyone have the dusk?