Why We Like The Twin Skin Cruiser EF Ski
The Cruiser line from Fischer is aimed towards recreational skiers who are looking for performance without necessarily mastering the perfect technique. The Twin Skin Cruiser EF ski implements two skin strips underfoot that are slightly offset to provide stabilizing grip as well as consistent glide for excellent versatility in varied snow conditions. The included Easy Anti Ice Skin HF liquid helps keep the skin strips properly maintained to reduce ice build-up after heavy usage during multiple seasons.
- Nordic ski aimed towards recreational skiers in varied conditions
- Basalt construction and air core ensures lightweight performance
- Twin Skin grip ensures maximum grip and glide in varied snow
- Mohair skin construction is easily maintained with included wax
- Efficient Forward tech offers user-friendly kicking
- Item #FISH07A
- [small] 164cm, [medium] 174cm, [large] 184cm, [x-large] 189cm
- 49 / 45 / 47mm
- Air Core
- Twin Skin
- Claimed Weight
- [medium, 174cm] 2lb 12.8oz (1271g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
- nordic classic
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help