Ranger 115 Fr Ski
Freestyle oriented powder skis are becoming more and more versatile by the year, with the Ranger 115 Fr Ski being no exception. With an extra-wide 115mm waist and a Freeski Rocker at the tip and tail, this ski delivers plenty of easy float for landing tricks in deep snow or just floating dream powder turns, while the camber underfoot ensures you are not hung out to dry on groomers between powder stashes. To further encourage your creativity this ski features a medium length turn radius that provides stability on high speed outruns, and maneuverability for tight trees and tricky take offs.
Fischer jam packed this ski with technologies designed to help you go anywhere on the mountain and ski at your best. The Aeroshape design reduces weight while boosting torsional rigidity to encourage hard turns on firm pack and keep things light for touring or boot packing. To further inspire confidence these sticks boast a carbon nose that cuts down on swingweight and a full length layer of titanal that boosts pop, response, and edge hold.
- Freestyle minded pow sticks for skiers who love a creative line
- 115mm waist excels in deep snow and on crud for storm day control
- Deep rocker enhances float while camber underfoot adds control
- Medium turn radius is stable at high speeds and maneuverable
- Titanal layer boosts pop, response, and edge hold all over
- Full wood core creates a stable, damp, and responsive platform
- Carbon in nose cuts down on swingweight to improve maneuverability
- Full twin tip encourages switch take offs and landings
- Item #FIS008H