For the powder day ranger.
You’ve been staring at the forecast all week, waiting for this monster storm to finally drop. But guess who else has been doing that? Everyone and their grandmother. When powder panic hits, you need to travel where the crowds aren’t. Get a ski that can roam without limitations in the deepest snow with the Fischer Ranger 115 FR Ski. Whether you’re heading to your secret spot at the resort or leading the dawn patrol with the gang, you’ll love its lightweight construction and fat width when things get deep.
With an extra-wide 115mm waist and a Freeski Rocker at the tip and tail, this ski delivers plenty of easy float so you can get your surf on when untouched woods are calling. It’s also designed to meet the demands for freeride maneuvers like cliff drops, so the only limit to your lines will be your imagination. Fischer’s Aeroshape design reduces weight while increasing downhill performance, helping you rip the resort then hit the skin track all on one ski. Aeroshape offers stability and efficiency for the climb, then provides enhanced edge control and decreased snow resistance for the ride down, ensuring that your bid for fresh tracks will be well worth it as you get face shot after face shot.
- Hunt down deep pow wherever it's hiding with this freeride ski
- Fat 115mm waist provides stability for deep cuts in powder
- Rockered tip and tail offers a surfy ride through the deepest snow
- Weight-saving design delivers uphill and downhill performance
- Built for the backcountry with big drops and epic lines in mind
- Item #FIS006Y