Why We Like The Faction La Machine Grom Ski
The Faction La Machine Grom Ski is an entry-point into ski-touring and off-piste powder skiing for our young dreamer. This ultralight, carbon-loaded ski keeps their avid grom legs fresh for multiple laps, while the familiar rocker profile will encourage control and float in fresh snow.
- Backcountry touring skis for quickly-progressing skiers
- 90mm waist balances stability and float with weight savings
- Short turn radius encourages proper turning technique
- Camber underfoot provides grip on the skintrack
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers pivoting control
- Carbon fiber and fiberglass combine for damp stiffness
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #FSKC04S
- 129cm, 138cm, 147cm, 156cm
- [138cm] 114 / 85 / 105mm, [147cm] 117 / 88 / 108mm, [156cm] 120 / 91 / 111mm
- Turn Radius
- [138cm] 11m, [147cm] 13m, [156cm] 15m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- carbon fiber, fiberglass
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 138cm] 5lb 5oz (2400g), [147cm] 5lb 8oz (2500g), [156cm] 5lb 12oz (2600g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, freestyle skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help