Select style & size:Select options
Guide you home.
Whether you've been caught out on the trail at night or you're cruising home from an evening out, the Exposure Lights Joystick Mk12 Headlight lights will light your way. This powerful little guy emits 1000 lumens of electromagnetic radiation (in the visible spectrum, of course) at its highest setting, ensuring that the fallen log in your path is visible, or the motorist who forgot to switch on their headlights. Included mounts let you choose whether to attach this high beam to you helmet or your handlebars, and it's so lightweight you'll barely notice its there. If your nighttime travel is due to a cross-country cycling adventure, the included USB charging cord makes this a cinch to charge at the hostel each night, and it does so in only four hours.
- Lightweight headlight guides you down dark paths and shadowed alleys
- Cable free design removes the hassle of cables and straps
- Stainless steel button easy to find and operate while riding
- Optimized Mode Selector lets you program lights for your ride
- Circuitry designed to keep LED bulb from overheating and failing
- Fuel Gauge displays remaining burn time for easy trip planning
- Item #EXP002S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I had a Diablo for six years, and eventually it developed battery switch problems. I then got a Joystick as a replacement. They both are great. They charge easily, are bright and long lasting. The mount is secure too.
I subsequently sent the Diablo to England for repairs. That was less pain than I expected. It was returned two weeks later for a total cost of $50 plus my shipping to them. (Another $25; I might have done better with DHL.). And it has been working fine.
What is it made of?
Aluminum case. It is sturdy.