Ski Superlite Ski Socks
The EURO Socks Ski Superlite Ski Socks are extra soft and extra light to keep you comfortable in your ski or snowboard boots for a full day on the slopes. Its ultra-smooth knit slips easily in and out of your boots while the MICROSupreme fibers wick moisture when you're challenging yourself in the backcountry or lapping the park. Elasticized arch and ankle support keep you comfortable throughout the day while the flat toe seam is barely noticeable so you can focus on your turns, not your feet.
- Ultra-lightweight ski and snowboard socks for comfort on the slopes
- Ultra-smooth knit slips easily in and out of ski or snowboard boots
- MICROSupreme fibers wick moisture and dry quickly in high-output
- Elasticized arch and ankle support offers comfort on long days out
- Flat toe seam construction is barely noticeable in your ski boots
- Item #EUR000K
- Q & A
Great, basic ski sock
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great basic ski sock. It's thin, so if you're looking for some extra padding in the foot or on the shin, this isn't the sock for you. If you like a low-profile, thin sock for skiing, this is the one!