Hummvee Lite Short with Liner
Endura's Hummvee Lite Short comes from the Humvee collection - a line born from urban cycling shorts - and is a versatile option for mountain bikers and commuters alike. The Hummvee Lite Short is an upgraded version of the Humvee short, and it comes with a padded liner short for additional comfort when you're shredding turbulent trails. These shorts are a great option for warmer climates, but they're also breathable enough to maintain adequate temperature control. Two front hip pockets, a zipped cargo pocket, and one small essentials pocket on the rear make for plenty of storage space while a lightweight, four-way stretch nylon fabric makes these shorts a comfortable option, too.
- Lightweight and breathable shorts for mountain bikers who go hard
- 4-way stretch nylon fabric that's light and comfortable
- Clickfast detachable liner with 200 series pad for rough rides
- Elasticated waistband complete with zip fly and popper closure
- Item #EDAZ01X
- four-way stretch synthetic (95% nylon, 5% elastane)
- Removable Liner
- Clickfast detachable liner
- Endura 200-series
- 2 front hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 snap-closure rear
- elastic jacquard waistband, zippered fly with double-snap closure
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 2, 2020
Slim Fit, Comfortable, Light Weight
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
First off these fit very slim. Luckily the fit is very athletic but pay attention to the size chart. If you are on the border, go up a size. The liner has a low profile waist band so if you are a little bigger in the hips you know this isn't the most comfortable for undergarments. The liner is nice too, doesn't feel that awkward. But I am a huge fan of the light weight of the shorts and how flexible they are.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
March 22, 2021